The last year has held many adventures. To name a few:
- Grammar was discussed. Frequently and in detail. This discussion included fanfiction-y poems about punctuation, rants about grammar, and defense of grammar Nazis everywhere.
- Aloisa graced us with her presence, and we were very grateful.
- We celebrated minor characters!
- Progress was made in two novels (but mostly just in the one).
- Books were read.
- There were Very Cheerful Tidings and much celebration.
To many more years of Word Nerding—